Friday, October 09, 2009

Media biases

Was at the Sala Stampa this afternoon. Took a little wander around. They've got this cool room


full of little cubicles where you can use the Vatican's computers or hook your own laptop up to the Vatican's internet. I'm betting there are a lot of 3rd world journalists who really need to make use of this.

I also noted that there was a shelf of mail boxes for certain privileged denizens of the Holy See Press Office.


If you're one of the big kids, you get your very own box.

Some day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

reposted with corrections:)

It's so funny to me that whilst searching for some sort of image to attach to my "Computers in the Vatican" post, I should stumble across your little acre in cyberspace.

Especially interesting that my post is about the number of hits mine and other blogs that are of "the love that won't shut up" orientation, are receiving FROM the Vatican.

Just the other day, a visitor from the Big V spent almost 7 minutes viewing 15 pages of my "agenda." I wonder if any lightening bolts, cracks in the earth or a swarm of locusts descended upon Vatican city at any point within the last two days?

I thought not.

If God himself won't smite the holiest of houses, why should one expect him to smite mine.

No one is forcing you to accept it, but it isn't going away. So if you don't like it, don't look at it.

Equality isn't about religion. At all.

Have a super-blessed day.