Thursday, November 26, 2009

One doctor has found the solution

As an increasing number of women delay motherhood at the risk of losing their fertility, one doctor believes he has found the answer: pausing biological time by freezing ovarian tissue by telling them, "Suck. It. Up. Sweetheart. You made your choices and now you have to live with the consequences of your actions like a real grown-up. You can't expect us to keep throwing research money away on finding new ways for you to have babies when you were too selfish to live like a normal woman. Cancer is still out there.

"I'm sure your career will give you all the comfort and care you need in your old age."

I wish I ran the world.

3 comments:

BillyHW said...

I wish you ran the world.

Dorothy said...

If you ruled time, too, you could make it so I met my husband when I was 27 not 37.

In a society where good men are few or a long time in the making, women alone should not bear the blame for childlessness.

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

43 and counting.