Saturday, May 29, 2010

Only one possible answer to this:

Another one for my rapidly growing "I have the nicest readers in the world" file:

Dear Hilary

I have now finished Prof Scruton's Culture Counts: Faith and Feeling in a World Besieged. Would you like me to send it to you?

In Domino,

P_____


In case there is any doubt, the answer to such questions will always be the same:

Gosh, yes. Thanks!

you can send it to my office address:
____,
____,
___,

Roma, Italia.


I rarely get anyone saying anything so welcome. I remember coming home one night after work, and one of my roommates said, "Hey Hilary, want some chicken?"

That was pretty good too.



~

2 comments:

Sean M. Brooks said...

Dear Hilary Jane:

If you wish, I could send you a few books by Poul Anderson, the late science fiction author. These are extra copies I no longer (generally speaking, replaced by hardbacks). I recall you mentioning Poul Anderson with respect.

Sincerely, Sean M. Brooks

Anonymous said...

Happy Housewarming!

-mary ann