Friday, January 04, 2013

Covetous

I want every. thing. in this shop.

Everything.



Apparently, it's a thing. It's called French Farmhouse

I've often thought that after 15 years of producing gorgeous clothes for myself and my friends in the SCA - Elizabethan, "Cavalier," Italian Ren - I have no excuse whatever for dressing as frumpily as I do. Now here is proof that there is scope in the design world for incorporating the beautiful styles of the past into modern clothing. It doesn't have to be costumes, it can just be beautiful, exquisitely constructed, flattering and feminine clothes.

Must. Get. Off. Sofa...



~

4 comments:

Dymphna said...

Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

no, ugh, it only looks good in comparison. Ironing never killed anybody. - Karen

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

I don't iron.

Anonymous said...

Well sending it out is also acceptable. - Karen